ORGANIC LIFE Community
GELTZ MEDIA as a publisher of ORGANIC LIFE platform is committed to protecting the privacy of its’ users. We strive to provide a safe, secure user experience.
We value our contacts’ right to privacy and will do what we can to protect and preserve it. We do not intentionally “spam” contacts by e-mail, mail, or telephone. GELTZ MEDIA does not hire telemarketing companies nor do we hire e-mail broadcasters. We provide our contacts with information that we feel is of importance or urgency. Examples of this include impending meeting deadlines, contests announcements, action alerts, course information, certification communications, renewal notices, contributors updates and donations appeals. While some of this might be done online, others might be e-mailed or mailed directly to the contacts (collectively described as “users”).
GELTZ MEDIA maintains a database of current community members and Certification Institutions. Additionally, the same database might contain editors, authors, past members, prospective members, and non-member customers, including advertisers, vendors, subscribers, exhibitors, and others with whom GELTZ MEDIA has or has had a business relationship.
Specifically, GELTZ MEDIA makes every effort to conform to data regulations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR Europe gdpr.eu), including:
- Collected personal data
- With whom personal data will be shared
- Retention of your personal data
- What safeguards are in place to protect your personal data
- The transfer of your personal data outside GELTZ MEDIA
- Your rights with regards to your personal data
- Where to address your questions or complaints
“Personal data” refers to any information about a person that can be used to identify that person. Examples include name, email address, postal address, location data, and browsing behaviors. This may also include (optional) social, economic, ethnicity and demographic information. Examples of personally identifiable information can typically be found on pages, where you can sign up to use a service, post professional or educational information, subscribe to publications, take a course, or purchase a product.
Information we collect
Some GELTZ MEDIA websites may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
For donations, member dues and other monetary transactions, we will request that you provide your contact information, and billing information. Electronic financial transactions are saved for GELTZ MEDIA’s internal tax and financial purposes.
Demographic information such as your age, career focus and discipline, preferences, gender, educational degrees, student status, certification levels, ethnic background and interests may be collected. We may collect a combination of information types. An example of an GELTZ MEDIA website, which may collect personal or combined personal and demographic data is a webpage, which requires the user to be logged into an authorized account or enroll for a contest.
We also gather or may gather certain information about your use of our site, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that we collect or may collect. This information can include, without limitation, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. Some of this information is collected using cookies.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain indefinitely all the personal information we gather about visitors or subscribers as necessary to fulfill our contract with you. We retain indefinitely certain anonymized information we gather about visitors or subscribers for the legitimate purpose of performing website analytics and providing use of our website to all visitors in an efficient, practical, and relevant way. If there is no legal basis or other requirement for keeping your data and after there has been no activity from you for forty-eight (48) months, your data that is no longer required will be deleted.
Sharing of Personal Data
We do not share or disclose your personal information to third parties, except as set forth below:
|Purpose of Sharing
|With GELTZ MEDIA partners for the legitimate purpose of understanding usage patterns for GELTZ MEDIA and the GELTZ MEDIA online library websites and those of our partners.
|With web hosting and other technical service providers for the legitimate purpose of hosting our web servers and ensuring information security for our networks.
|With consultants for the legitimate purpose of providing customer support and marketing assistance.
|Credit card information
|With credit card processors for purposes of processing credit card transactions regarding the subscriber’s contract with GELTZ MEDIA websites.
|With our partners, with your consent, for the purposes of providing you with products or services tailored to your interests and preferences.
- In addition, we disclose personal information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of GELTZ MEDIA; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- In the event any one or all of GELTZ MEDIA websites become the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, GELTZ MEDIA or its trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license, or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court as is legally required.
- In the event GELTZ MEDIA is acquired in whole or part by a third party by way of merger or consolidation, we will disclose and transfer such information to the third party.
- GELTZ MEDIA may also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to GELTZ MEDIA and Publication websites with its clients, partners, and other third parties so that they may understand the kinds of visitors to GELTZ MEDIA websites and how those visitors use the site.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside the GELTZ MEDIA
General Rights Under the GDPR for Your Personal Data
Under the GDPR, EU-based visitors and subscribers have the rights to request from us access to Personal Data we store about you, to amend (or rectify) this data, to restrict our processing of the Personal Data, to erase the data, and to receive a copy of the data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format (data portability). If you wish to invoke a right under the GDPR, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please use the subject line “GDPR request” in the subject line. Your e-mail should include a sufficiently detailed description of the GDPR right with which you seek assistance. We may need to contact you for further information and reserve the right to charge a fee for certain requests. GELTZ MEDIA will notify you if your request has been granted or declined, or if exemptions apply.
If you have provided consent for the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the EU GDPR with regard to your Personal Data.
Information You Post
If you post any personal information in public and/or social network areas of the GELTZ MEDIA websites, the information disclosed may be displayed to other users of these services which may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. GELTZ MEDIA is not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of the GELTZ MEDIA and websites. If you remove information that you have made public on GELTZ MEDIA websites, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the GELTZ MEDIA websites or if others have copied or saved that information.
GELTZ MEDIA members may opt in for first- or third-party informational e-mails or manage all e-mail communication, except society election information or transaction processes. Members can provide data privacy instructions to us via contact GELTZ MEDIA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mail to Users of Free Services and Contests:
- Where permitted by law, users of free online services provided by GELTZ MEDIA, such as free partial access to content from the GELTZ MEDIA journals and eBooks, access to Contests, education services, donation appeals and member communications, or who seek other free online services provided by GELTZ MEDIA are agreeing that GELTZ MEDIA may contact them by e-mail in exchange for these free services. Users who fall under EU GDPR regulations, who use free online services may opt into e-mails from GELTZ MEDIA.
- Where permitted by law, users who do not wish to receive e-mail alerting services or newsletters may cancel such services by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any e-mail message from GELTZ MEDIA.
- Users who do not wish to receive e-mail may follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any e-mail message from GELTZ MEDIA.
- Users may also change their communication options by sending an email to at email@example.com.
- The above are examples of opt-in /manage options and are not intended to describe every option on GELTZ MEDIA websites.
How We Protect Your Information
We are concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and we cannot guarantee that your information on GELTZ MEDIA websites may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our industry-standard physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. We provide reasonable technical, administrative, and physical controls to secure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal information. If you have any questions about security on GELTZ MEDIA websites, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Terms and Rules for Social Networking
Social networking services provided on GELTZ MEDIA websites (e.g., ORGANIC LIFE People) may have additional terms of conduct, privacy policies, and privacy settings that you will be required to agree to and set when you register for such services.
Updating Your Information
It is important to us that we have your correct contact information so that you don’t miss out on further correspondence or experience problems with the delivery of publications and products.
Members and customers of GELTZ MEDIA can change their personal information or update their account information at any time by visiting the members-only website, www.organic-life.tips Other registrants or users may also update their personal information at any time by sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
Where to address your questions or complaints
If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed, you can contact:
Organic Growth Alliance
Blazeja 14 K/7
Changes to Privacy Statement
If we change our Privacy Statement for GELTZ MEDIA websites, we will post those changes in https://organic-life.tips/privacy-policy, so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it.
We welcome your comments concerning this Privacy Statement. Members who believe that we have not adhered to this statement may contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-members may contact us at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem. Thank you for using GELTZ MEDIA websites.
GELTZ MEDIA reserves the right to share your information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law.
Acceptance of These Terms
Your use of GELTZ MEDIA websites shall indicate your understanding and acceptance of the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with all the terms herein, you should not use GELTZ MEDIA websites or services.
If you have any comments or questions regarding this policy, please direct them to Zaneta Geltz the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an organization is collecting information from an individual directly, it must include the following information in its privacy notice:
- The identity and contact details of the organization, its representative, and its Data Protection Officer
- The purpose for the organization to process an individual’s personal data and its legal basis
- The legitimate interests of the organization (or third party, where applicable)
- Any recipient or categories of recipients of an individual’s data
- The details regarding any transfer of personal data to a third country and the safeguards taken
- The retention period or criteria used to determine the retention period of the data
- The existence of each data subject’s rights
- The right to withdraw consent at any time (where relevant)
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Whether the provision of personal data is part of a statutory or contractual requirement or obligation and the possible consequences of failing to provide the personal data
- The existence of an automated decision-making system, including profiling, and information about how this system has been set up, the significance, and the consequences