THIS IS AN APPEAL:
Our knowledge determines our health and the condition of the Earth
Decades ago we sourced our life knowledge from grandmas and parents. We needed to gain everyday competences through our own experience, by doing things ourselves in order to know what works for us. Since the beginning of 1900 big pharmaceutical companies, food manufactures and huge cosmetic and household industries have started to perform practices to make us buy plastic, nylon, petrol-based products and easy to consume food. We are driven by advertisements – whether we admit it or not – instead of our common sense.
Author of the appeal: Żaneta Geltz
Learning is a time-consuming process. We need to allocate some life space to be able to decide who is entitled to build our data centre and equip our management tools, before we determine what we buy, eat and what we do to stay safe and healthy. Which book writers can we trust, which scientists can we refer to, which magazines should we follow? Almost all magazines seem to be just an announcement wall!
The best is to listen to yourself and follow your own intuition and reduce consumption of nearly all advertised products, dump plastic-based stuff and start an organic way of life.
01. Eliminate plasticShop in bulk, without plastic or polystyrene packaging (instead choose: paper, wood, steel).
02. Choose organic onlyBuy only organic: food, cosmetics and household chemicals to reduce Earth contamination (also because of the undisputed health benefits).
03. Reduce meat eatingTry to limit meat consumption from everyday to once per month (animal breeding contributes to enormous methane emission, and thus climate change).
04. Explore vege mealsGet interested in vegan and vegetarian diets how to supplement proteins (instead of animal ones).
05. Appreciate glassUse only natural materials: glass, ceramics, wood, steel, copper, clay, stone, organic wool, cashmere, cotton, etc.
06. Cut energy useReduce energy use to save natural resources, and try to implement the use of renewable energy sources (sun, wind, water).
07. Consider eco housingDesign homes, products and solutions so that they end up in the environment biodegradable completely.
08. Save & collect waterSave water consumption, drink filtered tap water, collect rainwater to water your garden, do not buy water in plastic.
09. Grow own herbsGrow own vegetables and basic herbs to reduce food packagings and chemicals usage by farmers, switch to local vegetables and fruit to reduce global transport.
10. Repair your clothesReduce shopping of clothes not to generate one of the planet’s greatest poisoners; repair, exchange and refuse to accept clothing will affect river and soil cleanness.
11. Divorce fast-foodStop buying fast-food products responsible for environmental devastation and loss of human health.
12. Create less wasteWaste less. Get back your health through organic food and limit the portion of meals. Make cookies and pancakes by yourself.
13. Protect the futureCommit yourself to volunteering initiatives to support actions protecting future generations, populations of endangered animal species, bees and other pollinators.
14. Buy lessReduce consumption as a whole, to limit the volume of trash worldwide.
15. Reduce transportUse the bike instead of a car whenever possible, choose trains and buses.
16. Swap moreExchange things, repair and reduce gifts exchange – mostly not useful.
17. Own your foodMove from town and cities to the country side and reduce the demand for global trading.
18. Ban herbicidesChoose governments which declare closing coal mines, gas and oil exploitation, high taxation on synthetic pesticides and herbicides to generate organic and sustainable farming, and will not let in the other countries’ garbage to be disposed in our country.
WHO IS INVITED?
- Hotel owners, chefs of the restaurants, cafes
- Farmers, millers, beekeepers, food manufacturers
- Animal breeders, farms producing butter, cheese, yogurts
- Producers of textiles, including linen, cotton, alpaca, hemp, feathers
- Cosmetic manufactures, household chemistry producers
- Creators of natural oils and herbal products, seeds owners, etc.
- Architects, developers, interior designers and gardeners
- Culinary bloggers, cosmetics & lifestyle bloggers, parenting opinion leaders
- Manufacturers of furniture, home accessories
- Doctors, midwives, persons responsible for health care
- Producers of foils, polystyrene, disposable dishes made of plastic and biomaterials
- Producers of ecological solutions, including weed killers and fertilizers
- Authors of books, representatives of NGO organizations, the creators of change
- Scientists from universities, soil quality researchers, plant and animal experts
- Organizers of large events, facility managers, sports and urban planners, etc.
We raise awareness not only about the subject of what causes chronic diseases, galloping obesity, but also how drastic climate changes can significantly affect the comfort of our lives. We show what exactly harms us (eg. conventional wheat, excess of sugar, cow’s milk and others), how deeply the cause of autoimmune diseases hides and how to get out of diseases that seem incurable.
Your change x 7 000 000 000 people = GLOBAL CHANGE
Be sure to join and live in a better environment!
Fill in our CONTACT FORM and propose your contribution.